Joseph DiBartolomeo, Esq.
Joseph DiBartolomeo has over fifty-seven years of experience practicing law in Florida. Joseph's reputation in the community as an ethical attorney results from years of maintaining a strong work ethic, dedication, and service to the community. In 1979, Joseph welcomed his son, Dean F. DiBartolomeo, into his law practice, and established the Law Firm of DiBartolomeo & DiBartolomeo. In 2002, The Florida Bar recognized Joseph's fifty years of experience practicing law in Florida.
- Florida Bar Association (1952)
- United States District Court for Southern District of Florida (1953)
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals (1954)
- United States Supreme Court Bar 1963
- Juris Doctorate Degree, University of Miami (1952)
- Bachelor's of Arts from the University of Miami
- Recipient of the Dean's Certificate of Merit honoring Joseph DiBartolomeo as the organizer and leader of a law student group who generously donated their time and services to the community.
- Florida Bar
- Attorney Title Insurance Fund
- American Arbitration Association
- Born: New Haven, Connecticut