Allan G. Cohen, Esq.
Allan G. Cohen is an active trial lawyer with over thirty five years of experience litigating civil cases. As a result of years of consistent hard work and dedication, Allan G. Cohen has a well-earned reputation in this community as a competent, ethical and aggressive trial attorney. Allan G. Cohen was one of a small number of personal injury attorneys who began practice in Miami over thirty years ago. For over thirty years, Allan G. Cohen has operated his law practice out of Miami, handling claims throughout Florida. In 1993 Allan G. Cohen welcomed his son, Judson L. Cohen, into his law firm as legal and trial partner.
- Florida Bar (1964)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida (1965)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida (1965)
- Law School: University of Florida, LLB (1964)
- Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Dade County Trial Lawyers Association
- Million Dollar Verdict Club
- Born: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Professional and Civic Activities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Assistant County Solicitor, Brevard County (1964)
- Member, Panel of Arbitrators (American Arbitration Association)